Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s and our career experience just keeps getting Better! Better Ingredients, Better Pizza, Better Opportunities, Papa John’s!
At Papa John’s we consider all of our Team Members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So become a part of the Papa John’s family and join us as a Team Member!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pre-delivery vehicle preparation, learning the delivery area, checking orders for quality and accuracy, following proper delivery procedures,
- Perform other assigned workstation duties including taking phone orders and making quality products by working the pizza cutting station and the pizza topping station.
- Execute cash management duties.
- Distributing door hangers during every shift.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and walk-in cooler.
- Provide a high level of customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers in person or by phone, and acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do.
- Accurately use the POS System, process cash, check and/or credit card transactions. Support sales efforts by suggestively selling to increase the check average when taking an order.
- Work as part of a team and assist other team members by being on time for their shift; supporting other workstations during their shift, including cleaning, for example sweeping mopping wiping counters; and completing all opening, shift change, and closing duties, including shift cleaning.
- Maintaining organized, safe, and clean work areas; comply with safety and security standards and procedures at all times.
- Comply with uniform and appearance standards.
- Complete all training modules that relate to this position.
- Comply with Team Member Handbook, and with federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Type of CompensationPart Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required
Education RequirementsNo Requirements